Friday, November 19, 2010

I have finally succumbed

After years of joking about people that blogged I have finally succumbed to the pressure and signed up for a blog! I am not sure that I have anything to say but I think that it is going to be fun just playing around here. I think that it will be good to be able to get a couple things off my chest and hopefully brighten at least one person's day.  I think that I will probably do like most good housewives and post a recipe or two, and tell a couple of light hearted stories scattered around. Maybe I will even be profound from time to time, but I don't recommend waiting for that. To all that read my lovely blog I hope that you enjoy the posts to come.

1 comment:

  1. you're so sweet, becky! you're always profound to me! loves to you, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete